Friday, October 26, 2012

I am A Woman and

Ladies we gotta stop hating each other, stop down grading each other and respect one another, instead of comparing and competing, women really need learn to respect to begin to understand their sisters better!

I am a woman, just a woman and yes I belong. I'm a woman of strength and of power, full of foibles, and of follies, seemingly so much like you. Embracing power of the feminine divine, I ask you join me in heart or in hands, in recognizing women you love and respect from your life. Now it's time to move forward, to release all this strife, give love to your sister, your aunty or wife. Toast these women you love as you toast yourself too, for we are the creators, yea the makers: the true givers of life. To the women who have woven the entire human race, Don't forget, don't neglect your very capable power, don't feed into the myth that we are less then we are, or anyone else dare believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact