Thursday, February 21, 2013

Jodi Arias Facade Fading (Day one Prosecution)

Thanks to InSession first off for keeping me linked up with all these people who like myself are invested in this trial for one reason or another. Today we finally get the prosecution, it is a day many of us have been patiently waiting for. It comes to me with great relief that I can finally feel some redemption for victim Travis Alexander and his family, after waiting for 5 years for this woman to have to pay for what she did to their son, their brother, their dearly loved boy. Alas the thought of what the victims family and community of friends have gone through is beyond cruel and distasteful to the thinking person, it is down right evil. However When Juan Martinez takes the courtroom over, do not expect to be lulled to sleep. Critics are saying that Martinez is jumping around too much being too rough, but other's say the opposite, but what do you say? So far whats your view? Feel free to visit me here, comment and keep up with all three of my blogs being written as the days go on. This is for you, get it out! I was impressed with the part when he asked her if she thought it was okay to sleep with another guy when she thought Travis was still alive (when he was decomposing after she murdered him) and she just got contrite and said, "I m single" Oh will it ever end? Speak your mind here!