Thursday, September 27, 2012

Memories Revisited.

When you think about it, memories are all we have they keeping us going in our hardest moments. Just a moment do these memories take to make, but yet for a life time we will ponder them, holding onto them like a precious gem. If you look at these memories, these moments of your life you will notice that indeed your memories will even change.Of course they do because each time you visit a memory you have the chance to rework it. No need to choose; become choice less. And whatsoever happens happens; whatsoever happens is good. Let it happen rather than trying to make it happen, and you may be surprised that all the ambiguity disappears.There is no dilemma. Negative and positive are perfectly balanced in life.What was once a grand or tragic memory, loses it's power upon reflection. But what it is it about a memory that makes it so precious?  Like time, so short so fast, real and surreal at times, it is your life held in the palm of your mind. I beg of you really to please put down your burdens and please remember this: "You can't take it with you" so, if indeed your worries are of a material sort and are built steadfast in monetary conditions, I beg of you go deeper and let go. Let love and let go, not of your precious memories but let go of what appears like a memory but is really nothing more than the annoying mind. A joyful memory for me is more precious than a thousand trips to France. The memory of my children being born or of the day of my hand fasting, the memory of Edgar still alive and in my life. The memory of my dad who died before we had a chance to even spend much time together. Still I am lucky that I remember him and the virtues he stood for, that he took me in for 3 months of my life and it was all I would really ever get in time, yet thankful am I that I saw my dad one last time. Happiness is where you are now; wherever you are, happiness is there. It surrounds you. It is a natural occurrence. Like air we breathe, like sky we look up to. Happiness cannot be be sought,  cannot be bought, it is the very thing universe is made of. Joy is the essence of the universe! But if  you have to look directly for it, if one must  have to find it  immediately, well, you look in the corner of your eye and you miss it, gone!  So, if you are sad and all you have is memories I suggest yo get out their and make some new ones, if you have time left with those you love I beg you spend it and love it and be thankful for all the beautiful memories you have left to make some new ones. I speak to you of what I must learn  Memories made by simply spending time with those you love or want to love, free of charge except for  of time, well worth the price when in the end life is so short, it is SO sweet~ it is this life, our chance to not make the same mistakes or replay your life like a repeat. Love what you are, love what you have for soon my loves~ those you love will not always be their, and neither will you or I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact