Monday, March 9, 2015

In Colour Emotion

Having not blogged on Enlightening Bitch for sometime, I apologize however I would like to show you what I have been working on, it may be done, it may still be in transformation, one can never really tell, except if you think you are done- think again.. life is funny like that.  This first piece had many transformations and here are some:  I started with this stock model provided by http://mo-01.deviantart.com/
 Something in me said map.


   
                               




Still it is not ready, I can feel it, it needs more work.. so..
So I thought I liked this, but then I changed my mind again.. like a Libra
I have two ideas, two different pieces with the same stock model.
The Above was the final of this one..

And the second one developed into this one.
Vibrancy and Mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact