Monday, September 5, 2011

To Edgar And To You!

I took a few minutes and wrote a bit of prose for my dear Edgar who died this day 1994. I love you baby!

Time ticks on I hear your song it takes me back to days we shared, serene and kind as I held your hand, so conflicted I was interacting in this passage of the life time play.  You spoke aloud as you heard my thoughts comforting my soul in ways still yet unknown. And even in today so many years since then, your words can still be heard and never once forgotten, to live each moment as if it's your last, to love your most as it goes so fast.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. This is a great dedication. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. this is a great dedication. I enjoyed reading it. I was the anonymous one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey anon, thank you so much for reading and condolences, your commenting it means a lot to me as, that's why I share<3

    ReplyDelete

Here to interact