Monday, September 19, 2011

The Day...

The day is young, and yet is old, for some it move's quite slow while for others it is flying by. Each of us so complex so full of thought while some just simply lost in thought. Others completely and seemingly without thought. So vast so unique this human race, I look around and see you grace my presence with your wanton sways, your selfless ways, and sometimes just plain selfish ways. For we are only human with but a heart and a brain, these things that pump and bleed within us are such a mystery.  A mystery between science and guessing we constantly find a need to research and understand more, and why would this be? Could it be because this peculiar mind, the one which dwells so personally in each and every one of us is yet but such a delicate and curious thing? It is so, we do not know. We can not even begin to pretend we do, yet so many are running around trying to dissect the mind, to simply take it apart and remake it. To remake the mind, what do you think? Would it be divine? To find a place in side our heads that could match something closer feelings from a heart which is kind? I do not know, and cannot pretend to understand, but when I try~ I close my eyes, I take some a breath, I shut my mouth then look deep inside: I work so hard to lose my mind, to go within and find peace inside. Take time today to look around, my friends and mental lovers, the world is divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact