Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The enlightened bitch!

There often  come's a time when you decide you cannot be quiet anymore. Come's a time when you really don't care what people are going to think about you. Life takes on a different meaning, perhaps more meaning for you. You do care and you don't shut up. You don't conform just ti 'get along.' You stand up and be accounted for. This is how I felt when I started writing and sharing my blogs a few years ago. However like life so often does I let it get me down. Someone I care for dished on my blogs and before ya know it I stopped writing. I am not blaming this friend for what I choose to do, but what I am saying and doing is not letting other's get in my way of what I feel good about doing. Don't let others stop you or be your excuse only you can know what is truly right for you, so time for some Jaded tales too true now morphed into an enlightning bitch. So, ready or not, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact