Saturday, January 14, 2012

How you reminisce is up to you!

Sometimes I get to feeling nostalgic, whether it is a certain song or a smell even a chance encounter with questionable fate, whatever it is I get to feeling nostalgic. It is part of our human nature I suppose to almost re-experience old feelings again and again. Whatever the reason for this happening I think it is a shared experience that can save you or break you, how you choose to reminisce  is up to you! All this thinking we do, the human race, how we like to contemplate, how we like to resolve and at many times even devolve in our sea of thought's. But what are these thoughts worth I ask you unless you are going to do or feel something useful or at least nice from them? So, while you could be drowning in the river of your thoughts seemingly without a paddle and your heart beating uncontrollably from your chest, palms sweaty and thoughts racing, you indeed can change this. It is all found within the most powerful part of us, the mind. That chatty little trouble maker does have a purpose beyond maddening oneself with useless conversation whilst we try to rest, but it needs help. It needs you it's care giver to give it a break and a mental massage of sorts. Ugly little thoughts welling up? Useless meanderings flowing through your mind? Well, that's what I m here to discuss with you and maybe share some key guides as to how I have learned and inevitably learned this trick. Coming from me that is pretty good, as a woman with a lifetime of lessons, running away with the carnival at fourteen,  moving out at 15 and an early adult life of abuse and poverty, to a place in the world I feel proud to share with you.Undue stress and manic reactions was once my lair, I struggled to just cope,  it did not come easy my friends and it never does. Life is a wild and woolly place and sometimes all you need is a great stepping stone to ease your way. That is what my blogs attempt to be, a guide, a friend and when you need me, a shoulder, thank you so much for always being mine too, I love you my friends and loyal reader's!
 (As always, thank you for your kind comments and letter's, all will be met with a response)
Your Jaded faded traveler, Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here to interact